- About UCP
- UCP Programs
- Community Resources
- UCP Services
- For Staff
UCAR’s education programs combine state-of-the-art science and engineering from NCAR and our UCAR institutions with research-based best practices in curriculum development, instructional design, teacher professional development, and educational technology and evaluation, offering a comprehensive suite of STEM education capabilities to meet student and teacher needs.
* Virtual and In-Person Teacher and Student Programs, with an emphasis on climate, weather, and atmospheric sciences.
* STEM Content Libraries for K-20 students on the COMET MetEd site.
* Synchronous and Asynchronous Teaching Platforms and Virtual Education Communities, incorporating the latest in instructional design.
* National and International Networks of STEM Teachers and Students
* End-to-End Evaluation Capabilities
John Ristvey email@example.com
Tony Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Williams email@example.com
Rich Jeffries firstname.lastname@example.org
The UCAR Community Programs provide innovative resources, tools, and services in support of the research and education goals of the atmospheric and Earth system sciences community.
A major focus for UCP is making sure the science from NCAR and UCAR institutions is translated in novel ways to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.